Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is a lot cooler than I thought

I marvel at modern technology. People say that, but step back and think about it. How many years of different trial and error did it take to get from hunter gatherer to electricity? Then people found a way to make the circuits compute math problems. Then people found a way to store information on disks that are read by either a super fine needle or a laser. Bits, bytes, microchips... next thing you know I can hit square button things, type out letters, make a blog which I then post and BAM! It's available to the world. Then to top it all off, this site keeps track of how many views my blog has had, from where, and from which browser and OS. That's frickin sweet.

And now for something completely different. Have you ever noticed how life consistently throws curves at you? It's so weird, but it always seems like no matter how much you prepare, life eludes your preparations and gives you something you aren't ready for. And just when you thought "there's no way _______ will ever ******", _______ ******s. It's consistently inconsistent.Of course, _______ wont ****** if you expect it because you know how impossible it is, but if you say "_______ could never ******" then think it will happen because you said it's impossible, then think it won't because you assumed it would due to it's impossibility, it will happen. Mind blowing, but you know it's true right? Or maybe it's just me.

So I thought tonight was going to be a bad night, but it turned out alright. I'm just up too late, so naturally after I post this I'm logging onto Facebook and posting a witty status, then wasting more time before I go to bed. I have to get up so early... why do I have to get up so early?

No comments:

Post a Comment