Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's 3:33 AM, let's write some nonsense.

So I didn't go to homecoming banquet... again. Which is fine, I don't really want to, but this raises the question of why in the world I'm up so late when I have to get up at 9 tomorrow (Which is super early for a Saturday for a night owl like myself... I'm pretty much nocturnal). The answer? I think it has to do with hypothetically hyper hippos hopping hopefully high hardly hastening halfway. That's what I'm thinking. Or maybe I just made that up to be silly.

As I go through my days, I find that any sense of wisdom I have comes from some form of humor. When I attempt to be humorous I find my mind travels to the gutter, but when I attempt to think deeply I can't help but just be silly. I always admired the person who just naturally could think of something silly but harmless, the person with a different way of looking at the world who just sees things as they could be if Dr. Suess designed them. I am more the analytic type, but I have an admiration for the creative side. I catch a glimpse of it in me once in a while, but my mind has always been geared toward learning from experience, not imagination. I have gotten good grades my entire life, and never studied. This semester I am probably going to fail a class for the first time ever. Not because I can't impress the teachers with my intelligence, but because I have put off doing papers so long I may as well just skip them. I have always done my assignments last minute, but I've just been so sick of school that I have had a mental block keeping me from doing anything. I often joke that homework is against my religion, but now it is pretty much true. It has been opposed by my mind's belief that it is worthless.

Enough of that crap, here's a poem I am making up (as in I decided I want a poem here but don't have the words even as I write this sentence):
Have a merry time
Making up a rhyme
Keeping up the grind
Falling far behind
Now let's go inasane
and do it once again
Cuz who really cares
what happens to the bears?

I shouldn't quit my day job huh?

So, what it really comes down to is the bottom of the page. (ba-doom-PSH!) But the point is at the tip of the cursor. Ok ok, what I mean to say is that I don't know what I mean to say. This is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment