Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

4 hours later

I slept all of 4 hours between my first post and this... so naturally I'm wide awake and ready to tell a joke instead of doing my homework that's due in 2 hours.

Dirty joke: Joey played in the mud.
Clean joke: Joey took a bath with Bubbles.
Dirty joke: Bubbles is the girl next door.

Ah, the small joys of life. I'm really a lot funnier than that, but I typically (and this seems odd to me, but it's generally true) am more serious in my writing than in my speech. I wonder why... oh well. I'm also quite fond of ellipses and stuff like that. I live life laughing, but I'm tired. Sometimes I'm even tired of life. Not like I'm going to commit suicide tired, but like I might just give up my hopes and dreams, go live in the mountains and ignore the world tired. You know something isn't right when a vegetative state doesn't sound too bad.

So I guess I should do my homework and quit this. Sometimes a little sarcasm and a lot of completely off topic stuff helps me prepare for the work day. Maybe if somebody reads it they'll actually feel it made their day better too, or maybe I'm gonna turn out to be that writer that makes someone wonder how they can get their 5 minutes back. We'll see. Later on I might post some old notes I wrote on Facebook, edited for a blog style. The kids listen to rap music so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment