Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I love to dance

I love to dance like there's no tomorrow
I love to sing out of tune if I may be
I love to run when I'm not in a hurry
I love the touch of a piano key

I love to talk about nothing specific
I love to listen when my friends need me
I love to see the sunrise and sunset
Though I don't like getting up early

I love the sound of water hitting hard things
I love the river that runs so wild
I love to try new things, some even risky
I never take anything mild

I love to try even when I know I'll fail
Some of life's hardest challenges I'll face
Because I know that my God enables me
I'll do my best while I'm running this race

I love to love, there is nothing like it
While I'm here on this ball of dust
All my friends and the ones God gave me
See, I love it so much that I must

3 comments: