Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What can we learn?

 I found a little revelation from a dumb bird the other day. Kinda like that bird Christmas story, but less sappy. I mean, how stupid are we? We have such a limited perspective, can we truly KNOW anything? Anyway...
 So I'm walking back to my dorm, and I see a bird on the side of my path. I'm walking by it, my path won't come within 10 feet of it, but this bird doesn't know that. As I get closer, not even walking toward it, practically parallel to it in fact, it starts hopping away. I think to myself, you silly little creature, can't you tell I'm not gonna harm you? But does it care? Does it understand? No.
 Yet here am I, a pathetic little human, and what do I do when God walks in my life? I run. Does He want to hurt me? No... but of course, little old me knows best. Right? Not so much. And... yeah. That's all I got. I'm WAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY behind on homework, so probably peace for a while ma dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment