Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's coming

I'm not the best at web design, but I made this blog have some colors I like and I tried to make my profile picture a funny one, since I love humor. If you can't read it, it's a wise seer sitting in front of a cave on a mountain. It says "Subsidiary of Google". For those of you who don't think this is funny, I'm sorry for every joke I've ever made to you. This is my humor. It's sarcastic, usually fictional but only because it's an exaggeration of the truth. Are all wise men controlled by Google? Of course not! But the majority of us are used to being able to find things with the click of a mouse. It's funny, just trust me.

"What's coming Leon? What is it? Your first paragraph doesn't make sense with the title you put up Leon!" Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm getting to it. Sorry for sharing my thoughts. Sheesh people, take it easy on me.

So... Finals week. It's crazy. I'm so busy I don't know what to do. But finals are not what's coming, at least not what I named the title for. What's coming after finals is. What's coming after finals is summer. "YAY! Summer! That's the fun time of the year when you don't have school and you can go home and see your family and friends back home! And you can work and make money too!" Hold your horses! Yes, all that is exciting, but there's also this: I will not get to see all the people I've been trying so hard to make a bigger part of my life over the last 2 years, at least not for a while. And that while could be a LONG while. I might get to go to Paraguay. There's an awesome opportunity there, and it seems to be a good fit for what God has called me to. Only thing is, it's 27 months long. (2 years and 3 months for you readers who have a little trouble with math)

Yeah, I know. There will be sacrifices made for the sake of the cross. I understand, and I'm not mad about it. But it's saddening. I trust my friends to be loyal, but that doesn't mean I won't be missing out on a lot. People get married in 2 years. People meet someone they never knew before and get married to them in 2 years. I could come back to a whole different group of people than the ones I left. That's scary to me.
♪We will abandon it all for the sake of the call... wholly devoted to live and to die for the sake of the call!♪ That's an old song. You might know it, you might not. Avalon... yeah.

Anyway, I need to get to sleep... I have music to play, papers to write, student government meetings, cheer practice, tournaments to run and apparently they want us to read books in school too! Luckily my jobs are not too busy right now, I don't have to put much time into work. Thank God for the little blessings.

Goodnight, world. Until tomorrow!
To all my friends, I hope you realize that I truly, deeply love you!
~Leon
Less than three =D

No comments:

Post a Comment