Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pfft, who needs a break?

I mean come on, it's not like we're human and need to slow down and rest... So I decided to join the hunt this year, which means I had my squirtgun at the ready, phone blowing up left and right, skipping classes, running around campus trying to get tickets and keep my teammates safe. I take competition waaaaaaaaay too seriously sometimes. The last day was super intense too, my target was like me, fast, cunning, competitive... and by the end of the day, she had made sure I was dead and I had made sure she was. I didn't even care that I died, both our traps were brilliantly set up and executed.

So then the next day, I slept, relaxed and got my homework done. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Riiiiiight. Me. Homework. HA. No, what really happened was I cheered at a football game, ran to a basketball game and cheered there too, then ran to a volleyball game and screamed my voice into oblivion. And I'm supposed to sing in church tomorrow... uh-oh. It was so intense, if I had to do it over I wouldn't change a thing, but that's the problem. I need my rest. I'm killing myself trying to do so much.

BREATHE.

Ok, enough of my whining, lets have some humor huh? Now for something completely different. Life of Brian, what a classic. I'm easily entertained, so I like British humor, potty humor and best of all insulting humor. Were your parents siblings? I wish I could call you stupid, but that would be an insult to stupid people. Nice serve, if your goal was to stretch out the net (not so different I suppose, since I am referring of course to the volleyball game).

BREATHE.

So I need to stop doing this to myself. I have a million and one things I try to do when in reality if I could just settle for simplicity I would be much less stressed out. I don't want to settle though. I want to live life to the fullest, to go crazy, be extreme, give it my best in all I do. I am not afraid to dance, to laugh, to love, to LIVE. If I'm by myself, laughing at my own jokes, dancing to my own beat, loving without any return, I still know I have LIVED. Let them make fun of me. Let them hate me. I HAVE LIVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment